Friday, November 28, 2008

Sweatin' with the Babies!

My friend Jessica got the twins these totally cute monster truck sweat suits. It was chilly and rainy a few days ago (a rare occurrence here), and so we tried them out. I couldn't help it; I had to pull out my camera.
David is such a cutie baby. He smiles so big all the time now.

And another grin! He looks so much like Steve the older he gets. I love it!

Erik is less cooperative when it comes to picture time. He smiles just as much as David (maybe more) and he has the cutest grins, but when he sees the camera, this is the look I get.

I caught the end of this one. I wish everyone could see his full "Buddha smile" as Steve calls it.


Here they are just chillin' on the floor. It almost looks like they're holding hands.

Erik being camera shy again. Silly baby!

No comments: