Saturday, February 1, 2014

Elf Fun part 4

 Day 16
I made some new friends last night, and we sure had fun.
We beat all the bad guys until there were none.
You can fight for what’s right and be super too.
If you always try to do as Jesus would do.

At my dad's company Christmas party, Santa gave the boys Iron Man and Iron Patriot. They were so excited that Santa knew that Erik's favorite color was red and David's favorite color was blue. Christmas Tree thought they were cool toys too and made friends quickly.


Day 17
These Christmas cards look really great!
Let’s mail them quickly so they won’t be late. 

 This was another favorite activity. While the littles were napping, David and Erik pretended to be my elves and helped me get our Christmas cards ready to send. I stuffed the envelopes, Erik put on the stamp, and David stuck on the return address label. Then I sealed them up. It really was fun, and we got it done so quickly.


Day 18
Get out of bed.
It’s time to sled!

The kids had a lot of fun sledding on the snow mountain of Erik.


Day 19
I love this book about jolly Saint Nick.
What’s your favorite Christmas book, if you had to pick?
Let’s read it together because reading is neat!
Especially together with your family so sweet.

 Christmas Tree's favorite book is Santa Claus is Coming to Town. David liked it the best too. Erik liked Snowmen at Christmas. Anna liked Olivia Helps with Christmas.


Day 20
Only one more sleep ‘til Christmas,
Then I’ll be on my way.
Back up to the North Pole
With Santa on his sleigh.
But I’ll be back again next year 
With more Christmas cheer and fun
To help us all remember
The gift of God’s own Son.

Merry Christmas Harris family!

Christmas Tree brought us Christmas pjs and promised to be back next year. The kids still talk about him (David misses him a lot), and they can't wait to see him again.

No comments: