Wednesday, March 9, 2011

David makes me laugh!

When I went to get David from his nap today, his jammies were lumpy. Apparently he had unzipped his pjs, stuffed in his kitty kak, penguin, and duck, and then zipped his pjs back up. I'm not sure why, but it made me laugh so hard. I was letting Erik sleep a few extra minutes, and I could barely hold the laughter in as I got David out of their room.



Lumpy, stuffed jammies. I wonder if this is what I look like to him? Perhaps I should feel flattered that he is imitating me? Perhaps not.



I tried to take a picture of what was inside, but David quickly stopped me.



And then gave me this look.



And then said "Kitty kak stay in jammies!" Okay David. Whatever makes you happy. :)

1 comment:

Angee said...

DUH MOMMY! Don't you know that's not how babies come out? You can't just un zip it! Lol. That is SO funny! I guess David was hoping you were having triplets since he shoved 3 animals down there. Lol. What a funny little boy!