Wednesday, March 3, 2010

They did it again!

Ever hear the phrase "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? Well, shame on Mommy because I left the cereal on the table again, and of course the boys emptied it all over the floor. Daddy thought it was funny enough to take pictures of. I was pretty upset (at myself, mostly), but I'm glad he did because it is funny to me now.

Erik having his unscheduled morning snack. Please ignore the snot. He's teething.


David enjoying his spoils.


Oh, and apparently the bag is a fun toy too.



David ran off with the box to the kitchen to spread the Kix love (aka mess).

4 comments:

Angee said...

Silly Kristi for leaving that on the table! Lol! Those boys are too funny!

Paige said...

If it makes you feel any better, Ty just dumped out all our cereal yesterday!

Twinkie Mom said...

Wow, they are adorable. Can't turn your back for a second.
My twins are only 2 months, I can see what I have to look forward to.
:-)

Jaclyn said...

Nice! :)